Friday, March 25, 2011

Posting From Mobile!

Finally I am realizing that I am getting more and more attached with this 1201SV blog. My computer is not working since yesterday. I can't connect internet. Unfortunately I can't do any thing for my computer right now. I think, I'll do something till Tuesday. (The more important thing is, I have to take some back-ups from my computer, I have not taken necessary back-ups, so I'll try my best to do it).
And now I am realizing my love and inclination for my blog. I have a very ordinary mobile handset (Samsubg Corby B3210), and of course, it is not easy to post in blogger from a mobile like this, specially, when you don't get rich text, can't attach images and more especially you have a limitation of 1024 characters!!!
Yet, I failed to resist myself from posting a new post in this blog. (I am using Opera Mini and tried but failed to post in Daily Diary).
Long live 1201SV. Long live my beloved blog. Hope I'll get back to you from computer very very soon!
Thanks!