Monday, April 11, 2011

How to get or sign up for Facebook email

A friend (Avinash) in my Facebook profile has just asked me a question- How to get get a Faceook email id like username@facebook.com.
Well, for the people who stay up to date with internet world, Facebook email is not a new thing. PCMag had an article on it on 15th November, last year.  But, I guess many people don't know it still and they don't have enough information too (as Avinash is not the first person who asked me the question, I have got this question from few more people too.)
Well, Avanish and the people who are interested to learn how to get Facebook email, I am writing this post-
As far I know, you can not directly sign up for a facebook email account still now. You need to apply for it.
To apply for a Facebook email id-
Click here to apply for Facebook email (You will have to sign in first).
Facebook will take some days to approve your request. And as soon as your request will be accepted, you will get a message from Facebook while signing in/opening your account.
Choose a username, create the email id and enjoy Facebook email!
Here is a screenshot of my Facebook email page-
Hope it will help you. If you need further help or you have something to say, please post it in the comment section below.

1 comment:

Post your comment here. But, no spam please! :)