Saturday, May 14, 2011

An Indian Girl's Tweets To Barack Obama!

An Indian Girl ( I have talked with her few times), I have just saw in Twitter Account that she has tweeted to Barack Obama, US President. Well, this girl writes about herself in her Twitter profile's introduction- "I dream to see my nation stronger in idealism than it used to be in remote past and pray that the whole world can be unified by the perpetual religion of Truth". And I can guarantee she is a good and talented girl! But, her this Tweet was a surprise to me. Though she posted it in April, I just noticed it, because I am not following her in Twitter! Have a look at her Tweet to Barack Obama-

• You can see all the "Fun Time" posts of this blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comment here. But, no spam please! :)