Saturday, April 9, 2011

Can you help me Tito?

If you want my help some where or in some cases, then, the answer is, 'yes', I can help you. But please note down the following points-
1) I shall surely try my best to help you, if you have taken a good initiative. BUT, I have some choices and opinions, if the work you are going to do, does not match with my choice or opinion, I may not answer positive. So, at first, I need to judge the work you are going to do and asking me to help you.
2) I can help you as a person, but not as a group. I mean, I (I=Tito Dutta) can help you, but, I may not ask my friends etc to help you. I hesitate to request others. And there are not too many people who fulfill my requests. I do not have too many friends too. So, if you ask me to collect people for your help, I am helpless.
3) I am a frustrated person and a little bit schizophrenic. Highly depressed of life too. I may start helping you or join your initiative but may not continue in the same way.
4) I am a very week person, both mentally and physically and I can do almost nothing, you can call me a worthless, so I am not sure whether I have the eligibility to help you or not.

Yet, if you think, I can help you, please don't hesitate to contact me, I'll feel delighted to join your work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comment here. But, no spam please! :)